Sunday, June 21, 2015

Introduction

Hi ...
I am living in California. I used to leave in far east (Asia) and before that in middle east. I usually plan for my daily events such that surprises doesnt show up however the rules and regulation in US or more specifically in California are so complicated that surprises always happen for me.
Moreover I have been involved in many social discussion that people asked very common questions and nobody had answer for that. The questions are not limited to Tax, Loan, Insurance, Auto Market, Real State, ...
So I am planning to share my findings and my experience on all social daily challenges that I had so far. I would like to explain US complicated rules in simple words that can help anyone improve his/her decision on certain things.
The weblog comes in English for now ...

Cheers,
HTP

No comments:

Post a Comment